Do you want to delete your Free Fire account permanently? If yes, then you’re on the right post because we’ll help you do that. In today’s post, we’ll share the step-by-step procedure on how you can delete your Free Fire account completely. Even if your Free Fire account is linked with your social media accounts, you can permanently delete your account. By following the methods in our post, your Free Fire account will be deleted permanently.
A Quick Overview About The Free Fire Account
Free Fire is actually one of the most popular games. The basic concept of this game is that 50 players will participate in the 10 minutes matches, and the player who survives until the end becomes the winner. The location is known as ‘Bermuda,’ where the players have to conduct various illegal activities like looting and trading guns and much more. This game is easily available on Google Play Store. If you want to install this game, you need a minimum of 1GB of internal storage.
How Can You Delete The Free Fire Account Permanently?
As you’re reading about deleting the Free Fire account permanently, there may be various reasons; most probably, you aren’t interested in playing Free Fire or planning to create a new account. Regardless of the reason, we’re mentioning some simple steps for deleting your Free Fire account below.
- Open Free Fire in your desired device
- As you open the game, in the right top corner, you’ll see the ‘Settings’ icon; hit that option.
- The pop-up page will appear where all the options for determining that you’re 16 years and older. Instead of ticking a mark on this option, you need to click the ‘Refuse’ button instead of ‘Accept.’
- After you click the ‘Refuse’ button, you’re automatically redirected to the option for deleting your Free Fire account.
- Click on that option, and one popup will appear saying, ‘I am sure I want to delete my account.’
- Once you click on this option, all your account data will be deleted, including the diamonds. Usually, your account doesn’t get deleted within some hours; it may take nearly 30 days.
How Can You Remove Free Fire Account From Your Facebook ID?
Free Fire allows you to connect your Facebook ID with your gaming ID. If your Free Fire account is linked with your gaming ID, follow the below steps for deleting this account permanently.
- Open the Facebook application and login into your account.
- Go to the ‘Profile’ section and find the ‘Settings and Privacy’ option.
- Now, head towards the ‘Permissions’ section, and you’ll get the list of all the games linked with your Facebook account.
- Click on the Free Fire game option and click the option ‘Remove,’ and your Free Fire account will be delinked from your Facebook ID.
There are numerous other ways of deleting your Free Fire account, but the ones mentioned above are easy to follow. Please share it with your friends and others if you like this post. For doubts and queries, our comment section is always open to everyone.