Online payments and money wallets are designed to provide ease of online transactions. As a result, the need for visiting banks for depositing and transferring money has almost ended. It has become easier for anyone to send money from one part to another easily. Each application, like Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, etc provides the same types of services in different ways.
PhonePe is a feature-loaded payment application that serves lakhs of users in India and other countries. This payment application is compatible with debit cards, credit cards, UPI, and much more.
It allows you to pay your bills easily, send and receive money, and do similar transactions. PhonePe is 100% confidential, but it traces and stores the entire transaction history. You also have the freedom to check your transaction history on PhonePe.
You can free up some space from your internal storage by deleting the transaction history. In today’s post, we’ll discuss how you can delete your PhonePe transaction history.
Deleting PhonePe Transaction History
Transaction history is something kind of evidence of your debited and credited through the PhonePe application. This transaction history allows you to analyze your spending history and check your balance and financial statements. However, it’s a good habit to check the transaction history to monitor your financial condition.
How To Delete Your PhonePe Transaction History?
- First and foremost, log in to your PhonePe account, enter your phone number, and then OTP.
- Now, you should head to the transaction history section.
- Select the transaction history which you want to delete.
- Check whether you have selected the correct transaction details and hit the delete transaction button. This step is applicable if you’re using the older version of the PhonePe application.
- If you’re using the latest version of the PhonePe application, hit the ‘’Contact Support’’ button.
- You need to state the appropriate reason for deleting the transaction history. For example, you can state that you need to hide your transaction history for personal reasons.
- State the reason and send it in the text format, and automatically a support ticket will be created.
- The PhonePe support team will read and verify the ticket details and proceed with your request further.
- Within the requested time, the transaction details from your PhonePe application will be deleted.
How Can You Deactivate Your PhonePe Account?
There may be various reasons for deactivating your PhonePe account from your smartphone. Follow the below pointers for deactivating the PhonePe account from your smartphone permanently.
- Open the PhonePe application on your smartphone.
- Head towards the ‘Help’ section.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ section and then ‘’KYC.’’
- Click on the account-related issues and hit the ‘Delete’ button.
- Now, you need to enter the reason why you’re deactivating your PhonePe account permanently. Make sure you select the right reason for account deactivation.
- The PhonePe support team will verify the details and contact you to proceed with your request.
- Within the requested time, your PhonePe account will be deactivated permanently.
We hope that you have properly understood how to delete the transaction history in the PhonePe application. If you still have some doubts or queries, please let us know in the comment section.